- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"According to the e mail we received the room should have been charged upon our arrival (or if we failed to show up) and at that point we cou..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel and its facilities were excellent and the staff were extremely helpful. The food in the Sports Bar..."
"Amazing. Highly attentive staff. Super clean. Great deep pool. Kingsize bed. Great breakfast. Will stay again...."
"All was very good but beds were Badly made which made them uncomfortable..."
"Great for families but shame the pool wasn't open in the morning...."
About the hotel
Only 1. 3 miles from the Heathrow hub, with quick access to all the airport terminals, this hotel is a comfortable and convenient solution when flying from the Airport. Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow offers 350 bedrooms, some of the largest and most comfortable in the area.
Available options include Classic Rooms, Family Rooms and Club Rooms. Upgrading to Club allows exclusive access to the Club Lounge and its benefits including complimentary Breakfast, all-day refreshments and High Speed Internet Access. The American-themed Sports Bar & Grill serves a huge variety of international bar food and is the ideal venue to catch up with friends over a drink or a great burger. Madhu's Heathrow a new and innovative concept in Indian fine dining, bringing some of the best authentic Punjabi cuisine with a Kenyan twist, all based around secret recipes handed down over four generations, and prepared live in the restaurant on a Robota Grill. Located by the pool in the hotel's indoor tropical Sky Garden, the Sky Bar is the perfect place to sip a pre-dinner cocktail. Starbucks® Coffee House invites guests to come and relax with a cup of coffee or a delicious snack for those travellers on the go. Guests wishing to maintain their fitness regime when travelling will enjoy the hotel gym facility, which is opened 24 hours a day. Sheraton Skyline Hotel also features a connectivity hub in the lobby offering complimentary internet access: The Link@Sheraton. The indoor swimming pool and cocktail bar nestled in the Sky Garden, which is located at the heart of the Sheraton Skyline, make it an outstanding hotel near Heathrow.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very disappointing visit to Sheraton Skyline Heathrow
I had to book a last minute room at Hearhrow as my flight was delayed.
I was tired and jaded so decided to pay for a relatively upmarket experience and was extremely disappointed with Sheraton. The room was cramped with a very small double bed and there was no bath. The decoration was tatty and the whole experience was very bad value for money.
Customer service unacceptable
According to the e mail we received the room should have been charged upon our arrival (or if we failed to show up) and at that point we could advise the hotel if we wanted the charge to be made to another credit card other than the holding credit card.(Which I would have) Upon receiving my credit card statement I was surprised and annoyed to find that the room had been charged without authorisation not as soon as the booking had been made but suspiciously in the last few days of the month.
When I called to query this I was put through to accounts who did not know why the front desk had taken this action, I queried if maybe this was to obtain sales target before the end of the month. Instead of resolving the issue as quickly as possible and by the person I was speaking to , which would be the standard of service I would expect from an International hotel chain, I was asked to go to the trouble of sending an e mail explaining the issue and giving my telephone number so that I could be called back. I did not receive the courtesy of a call back. On arrival I enquired who on the front desk had made the unauthorised charge, and was told that it was pre-charged because it was a non-refundable rate. The clerk doing her best to be polite did not seem to understand that this was at variance to Late rooms instructions. She apologised for my not being called back, but at no point referred the matter to someone in authority for an investigation.
I was left with the impression that the hotel was being administered for the convenience of the company rather than the clients. A chair in the room was badly worn, and the safe placed to high to be of use to the average adult height. Being an airport hotel The Sheraton enjoys the benefit of a captive audience; there were two restaurants to choose from one was Indian, which did not suit the palate of our dinner guest, the other was a "Sports Bar" which had a very wide range of food. The food was of a good standard but not everyone likes to compete with football commentary over speakers whilst trying to speak to one another over a meal. I have no problem with Sports Bars, but surely as an addition not the ONLY general restaurant available.