- 18 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, but would make one comment. That is, there is no available computer for visitors to use if necessary. I ha..."
"Bed to soft but very clean and good powerful shower with excellent customer service...."
"Good value. Will stop again...."
"This could be a good place to stay but we felt let down by the customer service. Having booked it because it advertised 24hr room service an..."
"Silicone was moldy and tiling in need of cleaning. Shower not very good as was not able to adjust the head...."
About the hotel
Potter's International Hotel provide good quality accommodation with 103 en-suite rooms, with many enjoying views across open fields and the army cricket ground. Potters International Hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and bedrooms. Parking is free to Car and small vans but charges are applied to larger vehicle.
Our hotel is the perfect based for your business needs playing host to many corporate companies in the local area. We offer a fully functional restaurant and bar menu catering for the varied needs of our guests. For the leisure traveller we offer and quiet peaceful retreat in relaxed surrounding enabling you to explore the local towns and villages. We offer extensive leisure facilities including a fully equipped gym, sauna, solarium, whirlpool spa and swimming pool. Potters International Hotel is a charming hotel located between the towns of Aldershot, Fleet and Farnborough in Hampshire. Offering great road links to major motorways - M3, M25 and A3, within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
worth the money
Potters int Hotel Aldershot
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, but would make one comment.
That is, there is no available computer for visitors to use if necessary. I had forgotten part of a vital document which I needed to print out. Fortunately, a very kind and helpful receptionist managed to get them for me from my email and print them out. I was very grateful to her for being so helpful And it has restored my faith in human nature. I would recommend the hotel. Mrs E West.