- 2 guest reviews
"Entrance & public parts of hotel looked smart. Bedroom & bathroom very small. Having said that it was comfortable and clean. Is situated in..."
"For the money, this is a very good hotel. The quiet location is very convenient for Earl's Court and the tube, Our room was clean and comfor..."
About the hotel
The Garden View Hotel has all the facilities to make your stay a comfortable one. The hotel has been renovated recently and is wireless enabled for all our internet users. The location is excellent: in the popular Kensington area.
The hotel is centrally situated next to a garden square, within walking distance of Earls Court and Olympia exhibition halls. Earl's Court Tube station is only 2 minutes walking distance. The hotel offers access to all types of transport to all parts of London and tourist attractions. We are located near to the famous shopping district of Knightsbridge (Harrods), Sloane Street and Bromptom Road. Also walking distance from Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum. The hotel offers to all the guests a complimentary continental breakfast every morning between 07. 30-10. 30 am. All the rooms are non smoking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very small room
Entrance & public parts of hotel looked smart.
Bedroom & bathroom very small. Having said that it was comfortable and clean. Is situated in a quiet square 2 minutes walk to earls court road . Reception staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was basic- self service - cereal fruit juice and toast
Clean, well located, good value
For the money, this is a very good hotel.
The quiet location is very convenient for Earl's Court and the tube, Our room was clean and comfortable - only criticism is en-suite a bit cramped. We will definitely use this hotel again.