- 27 guest reviews
"Basic set up, left to your own devices, very clean, left before cooked breakfast, continental breakfast available to help yourself. Booked t..."
"I was very pleased with the room and location of the hotel, quite and clean environment...."
"Room and service were reasonable for price, breakfast was fine...."
"Very basic accommodation, but comfortable bed and refurbished bathroom made it ok. OK if you need an accommodation close to the airport..."
About the hotel
AN EXTENDED EDWARDIAN HOUSE WITH 15 ROOMS AND BUNGLOW ANNEXE OF 7 ROOMS. FAMILY RUN SET IN HALF-ACRE GARDERN SITUATED 5 MINUTES DRIVE FROM GATWICK AIRPORT AND 3-5 MINUTES WALK TO LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS AND HORLEY TRAIN STATION.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I was not happy at all with the accommodation.
Paid £42 for a tiny room with a bathroom you could barley move in. Also I was charged £4 for parking in the hotel car park and they also wanted to charge an extra £2.50 for use of the wifi. Not worth the money at all.
About Gainsborough Lodge
Basic set up, left to your own devices, very clean, left before cooked breakfast, continental breakfast available to help yourself.
Booked their shuttle to airport £5 one-way. I would book again.