- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Recently refurbished, this hotel is spot on in every way...."
"Olde worlde, slightly quirky but very good. We had relatives staying in another room, ours was made out to look like french renaissance whil..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed my one night at the Royal Wells Hotel. I was upgraded to the beautiful Oriental Room, but my colleague ahd a lovely room..."
"The receptionist was lovely and friendly and efficient, as was the lady who took us up to our room. The room looked a bit tired and needs re..."
"I normally stay in a different hotel in Tun Wells , but had the good fortune to stay at the Royal Wells this time. I rarely , if ever write..."
About the hotel
The Royal Wells hotel is centrally located for business and leisure. All rooms have en-suite bath and shower (some have roll-top baths), direct dial telephones, wireless broadband internet access and tea/coffee making facilities. We have a stylish, popular Restaurant as well as a selection of meeting rooms for a variety of functions.
We are licensed to hold Civil Marriages in our Alexandra room.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Recently refurbished, this hotel is spot on in every way.
I am actually local and knew this hotel had a recent refurb.
I booked a twin and got a double, so my friend and I had to 'bunk up'. The sink didn't drain, there was no plug for the bath and the bathroom door was difficult to open and you had to wiggle it to open it.
At breakfast we waited 15mins to be served tea and a further 10 for the breakfast itself. My vegetarian sausages were under-cooked and we were offered no toast. In fact, when we asked for tea/coffee (it wasn't offered) we were told to wait our turn. When we mentioned this on checkout there was barely an apology and they still had the audacity to charge us £4.50 for the pot of tea we had the previous evening.
Hotel looks lovely; shame the service is so abysmal.