- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Olde worlde, slightly quirky but very good. We had relatives staying in another room, ours was made out to look like french renaissance whil..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed my one night at the Royal Wells Hotel. I was upgraded to the beautiful Oriental Room, but my colleague ahd a lovely room..."
"The receptionist was lovely and friendly and efficient, as was the lady who took us up to our room. The room looked a bit tired and needs re..."
"I normally stay in a different hotel in Tun Wells , but had the good fortune to stay at the Royal Wells this time. I rarely , if ever write..."
"Just a one night stay on business, in April. Decor a bit tired, but staff very nice and breakfast very good...."
About the hotel
The Royal Wells hotel is centrally located for business and leisure. All rooms have en-suite bath and shower (some have roll-top baths), direct dial telephones, wireless broadband internet access and tea/coffee making facilities. We have a stylish, popular Restaurant as well as a selection of meeting rooms for a variety of functions.
We are licensed to hold Civil Marriages in our Alexandra room.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Olde worlde, slightly quirky but very good.
We had relatives staying in another room, ours was made out to look like french renaissance while theirs was art deco, very nice touch to have different style rooms, nice change to some of the generic modern hotels. Yes could do with a lick of paint here and there but in a strange way it added to the style of the hotel. Parking was a bit of an issue though as small car park was full so had to park on the road which had restricted hours. Service was efficient and very good, with friendly staff.
Excellent Value for Money
Thoroughly enjoyed my one night at the Royal Wells Hotel.
I was upgraded to the beautiful Oriental Room, but my colleague ahd a lovely room herself, without an upgrade. The staff were attentive and helpful. There as a party on the ground floor with a disco, but we couldn't hear it at all in our rooms. The hotel is so convenient to the town centre and easy to reach the train station on foot (if you are are fit and can walk up a hill). The only criticism was he cereal bowls were not clean, but the food was great.