- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Am looking to stay every week with work!..."
"The room was small, however overall the hotel was good. Friendly helpful staff, great location, the mini kitchen was handy and the room was..."
"Scrupulously clean, quiet, comfortable and tastefully appointed. I reallly liked the discreet cupboard housing microwave, fridge and utensil..."
"Excellent location; brilliant staff; room very small...."
"I was only there one night, staff helpful and room was high end, everything worked, clean and good sleep...."
About the hotel
Located just 300 metres from Earl’s Court Underground Station, with a direct line from Heathrow Airport, it has a great location; prefect for getting around while visiting London. The Nadler Kensington was created for today's value and design conscious guests. By editing out unnecessary extras and by taking the best from boutique, budget hotels and serviced apartments, The Nadler Kensington is the ideal choice for business and leisure guests.
Convenience, flexibility and affordable luxury is what the Nadler Kensington has to offer. All rooms feature a compact kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, kettle, cutlery, crockery, tea & coffee facilities, safes, hairdryers, individually controlled air conditioning, private bathrooms with power showers & complimentary Wi-Fi. To keep you entertained during your stay all rooms come with a flat-screen interactive LCD TV with access to the internet, guest directory and music library. Just half a mile from Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre, a 10 minute walk from the famous museum mile and a 20 minute walk to elegant Knightsbridge, home to Harrods.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/03/2013 to 31/01/2020 - On check in you will be requested to present photographic identification. Full payment will be taken on arrival. We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa Debit & Credit Cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Am looking to stay every week with work.
The room was small, however overall the hotel was good.
Friendly helpful staff, great location, the mini kitchen was handy and the room was very clean and stocked up regularly. We would probably stay again but perhaps request a larger room.