- 10 guest reviews
"I was only there one night, staff helpful and room was high end, everything worked, clean and good sleep...."
"A very good hotel for the money. No facilities for food on-site, but very close to a number of restaurants and pubs. I stayed in a single ro..."
"Hello, I booked the Nadler just from looking at it on the internet. What a pleasant surprise, a lovely welcome and a great room for me and m..."
"Me and the missus went down to London for the night and wanted to stay in a nice area. Doesn't get much better than Kensington. The hotel is..."
"Excellent value for money, very comfortable & quiet room with all the mod cons wi-fi internet access via TV ETC. Very well situated, only 5..."
About the hotel
Located just 300 metres from Earl’s Court Underground Station, with a direct line from Heathrow Airport, it has a great location; prefect for getting around while visiting London. The Nadler Kensington was created for today's value and design conscious guests. By editing out unnecessary extras and by taking the best from boutique, budget hotels and serviced apartments, The Nadler Kensington is the ideal choice for business and leisure guests.
Convenience, flexibility and affordable luxury is what the Nadler Kensington has to offer. All rooms feature a compact kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, kettle, cutlery, crockery, tea & coffee facilities, safes, hairdryers, individually controlled air conditioning, private bathrooms with power showers & complimentary Wi-Fi. To keep you entertained during your stay all rooms come with a flat-screen interactive LCD TV with access to the internet, guest directory and music library. Just half a mile from Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre, a 10 minute walk from the famous museum mile and a 20 minute walk to elegant Knightsbridge, home to Harrods.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/03/2013 to 31/01/2020 - On check in you will be requested to present photographic identification. Full payment will be taken on arrival. We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa Debit & Credit Cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
I was only there one night, staff helpful and room was high end, everything worked, clean and good sleep.
Fanstastic Value For Money
A very good hotel for the money.
No facilities for food on-site, but very close to a number of restaurants and pubs. I stayed in a single room and it was quite small, but it was more than adequate and very clean. The bathroom had a very good powerful shower and the mini-kitchens in the rooms are very useful. The staff were very helpful and offered me an on-site parking space for longer as I had meetings the next day. Very quiet and no noise from room to room. I would stay again and for the £100 that I paid, this is very reasonable in this part of London.