- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Just had an overnight stay after seeing a show at the O2, location perfect. Room was nice, staff were lovely and the breakfast was an added..."
"Our room was in the newly refurbished part of the hotel so we were treated to brand new carpets, bedding, decoration and furniture. It was c..."
"The staff were polite helpful and friendly. The room was clean and well equipped. The food was good...."
"The hotel is perfectly located for anyone going to the O2. We stayed in a newly refurbished twin room. It was clean, comfortable and had a d..."
"Must say it's one of the nice hotels I've stayed in. It was clean and very well presented. The staff were fantastic and friendly. Overall, i..."
About the hotel
Stay at the hotel closest to the 02 Arena in our budget London Greenwich hotel. With the backdrop of the iconic O2 Arena and the sparkling lights of Canary Wharf, enjoy your stay at our excellent bed and breakfast hotel in East London. You’ll only have a 15-minute stroll to the O2 Arena for the biggest and best concerts in London or hop on the tube at North Greenwich station and you can be at many iconic London landmarks in 30-minutes.
London City Airport is just 15-minutes from our hotel, which is conveniently located just off the A102. You can be inspired at the latest exhibition at the world-class ExCeL Conference Centre , a mere 15-minutes’ drive from our Greenwich hotel. If you want to travel in style, take The Emirates Airline Cable Car and glide over the Thames to ExCeL. The incredible Greenwich Park is within easy reach too, perfect for a summer stroll to the birthplace of navigation. After an action-packed day, relax in our lounge bar, surf the net with our free Wi-Fi , catch the big match on flat screen TVs or simply get a well-earned rest in your spacious, en-suite guest room. Wake up to your all inclusive breakfast and choose from tasty hot and continental items to fuel you for the day ahead. Additional facilities include car parking (charges apply), licensed bar, evening meals served onsite and modern meeting rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for what we needed
Just had an overnight stay after seeing a show at the O2, location perfect.
Room was nice, staff were lovely and the breakfast was an added bonus.
Great for the O2 and recently refurbished
Our room was in the newly refurbished part of the hotel so we were treated to brand new carpets, bedding, decoration and furniture.
It was cosy and quiet. There are great views of the O2 from the windows by the lifts. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was plentiful but personally we did not enjoy the sausages and scrambled eggs. There was a range of fruit, cereals, pastries, hot drinks etc to enjoy so the hot option wasn't essential. We chose this hotel for its close walking distance to the O2 and we were not disappointed. For us it ticked all the boxes.