- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"This is our second stay at the Banberry hotel as we find it very convenient for all the attractions in and around the surrounding areas of B..."
"It's such a beautiful hotel with lovely staff. My boyfriend and I felt welcome and very much accomodated in every way. The room was lovely a..."
"Nice location to town centre ( easy walk ). Did not use Restaurant as ample choice in town. Good service on check-in, help with bags. Single..."
"We booked this at the very last minute having been let down by other booked acommodation. The staff were very efficient and friendly. The ro..."
"A pleasant independent hotel that gave me a good night's sleep. A couple of things would make me think twice before booking again though. Th..."
About the hotel
Conveniently just 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M40, this Georgian town-centre hotel blends traditional elegance with contemporary comforts, offering quality accommodation, free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. Located in heart of Banbury, this delightful property exudes a classic charm, complemented by welcoming interiors and great modern amenities. Committed to impeccable service, their friendly staff always goes that extra mile to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay.
Whether business or leisure, there are accommodation options to suit everyone. What's more, all rooms are comfortable, stylishly decorated and equipped with great facilities. Specialising in Anglo/French cuisine, 'THE restaurant' offers a tantalising menu of delicious seasonal dishes created from the finest locally sourced produce. For lighter meals and snacks, the stylish BAR 29 is a great place to relax after a hard day's work or to unwind with some friends. Situated on the outskirts of the Cotswolds it's perfectly positioned for visitors to Oxford, Stratford and Warwick and such attractions as Silverstone Racetrack, Blenheim Palace and Broughton Castle. Please contact Dashwood apartments on to arrange check in and key collection. This will come into effect as of the 10th June 2014.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *One smoking room, the Blenheim Suite which carries a supplement, must be prebooked* The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Banbury House Hotel in Banbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant Easter weekend stay at the Banbury House Hotel!
This is our second stay at the Banberry hotel as we find it very convenient for all the attractions in and around the surrounding areas of Banbury.The room we had was very clean and cosy overlooking the road and somehow we were not disturbed by the noise of traffic as mentioned in other reviews.
The hotel receptionist was very polite and helpful explaining all we needed to know about our stay at the hotel. We had full English breakfast and I must say the food was exceptional along with the service we received from the waiting staff I would even go on to say "The best we have ever had" Finally we also found the free car parking around the back of the hotel a bonus as we have had to pay at other hotels we have stayed in. Thank you for a great stay at the Banbury Hotel
It's such a beautiful hotel with lovely staff.
My boyfriend and I felt welcome and very much accomodated in every way. The room was lovely and top quality, thank you for a lovely stay in a beautiful location.