- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Enjoyable stay here, nice choice of food for breakfast and plenty of it. Accommodation was good and a nice big bed. As we used LateRooms.co,..."
"Very good value, very helpful receptionist, room was clean but a little tired. Bathroom was the same. Sadly I arrived to watch a specific pr..."
"Room was as expected in an old hotel, small but nicely decorated, cosy and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful despite being let dow..."
"The room was lovely and comfortable shame the 2 single beds had been put together, as the duvet was not big enough for 2 beds, probably ok f..."
"Stayed for one night only but accommodation met our needs. Clean and tidy if somewhat basic but for what we were charged it was good value f..."
About the hotel
Settle in by the sand as you ease yourself into the fine accommodation offered by BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel! Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the hotel has played host to discerning guests since 1939, and with individually furnished bedrooms, many offer glorious views of the English Channel, it's easy to see why! Our choice of traditional English and Indian cuisine is mouth-watering, and we cater for guests' every need and pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality. For anyone who's looking to hop across to the Continent, the hotel is just four miles from the Eurotunnel, while Canterbury and Folkestone are closer to home for those who want to visit the best of British! Additional charges for pets may apply, but for our human visitors we simply stick to great rates all year round!
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Dogs are allowed at a charge of £15 per dog* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Would not stay here again,
Arrived after a long journey to find that no room had been booked.
The staff seemed to spend ages clicking on the computer (even asking if we had booked under a different name)before we were finally told that they had not received our booking. After a wait we were finally allocated a room. (I am in e-mail correspondence with LateRooms and it does seem that the hotel itself is entirely to blame for this, although they did try to blame LateRooms)
The room itself was okay, but the hotel does lack somewhat it customer service with some things, albeit minor. Not being asked at the bar if ice is required, not being directed to vacant tables not visiable at breakfast etc.
Enjoyable stay here, nice choice of food for breakfast and plenty of it.
Accommodation was good and a nice big bed. As we used LateRooms.co, the price was very good too.