- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Great place staff were friendly room was clean and tidy good to come back too after a tiring day...."
"Booked the Sunday before a training day with LVR on Monday. Avoided the worry of bad trains making me late for the Lecture. Arrived Sunday t..."
"De Vere Venues Hunton Park has an Excellent location and parking...."
"Attending a wedding. Very pretty venue, food lovely, staff friendly and helpful. Room small and needed more thorough cleaning but was good v..."
"We were here for a wedding. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds and the weather was great so we were able to enjoy them. The food was real..."
About the hotel
Hunton Park is set in 22 acres of beautiful rural Hertfordshire parkland, combining the historic beauty of its Queen Anne-style architecture with modern comforts and facilities. This charming and elegant house is near Watford and conveniently close to London, just off the M25 and M1 motorways, and easily accessible from Heathrow Airport. St Albans, Whipsnade and Woburn Abbey are all within easy reach.
Whether you are staying at the hotel for business or for a holiday, the facilities are a great way to relax after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Accommodation is located in a separate Annex Please be aware that Hunton Park has restricted disabled access, our disabled parking bays are situated outside our manor house however we would advise you contact Hunton Park before arrival so we can be on hand to assist you. Unfortunately we do not have disabled access to our swimming pool, we apologise for any inconvenience caused
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great place staff were friendly room was clean and tidy good to come back too after a tiring day.
I stayed round the back of the annex, not great condition in bathroom and bedroom.
Stuffy and noisy!