- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"We stayed for just 1 x night whilst attending a concert at Wembley. Check In was quick and simple. Very pleasant staff. Breakfast was very g..."
"The hotel was in a lovely setting and conveniently close to Warner Bros studios. The staff were very friendly and helpful...."
"We arrived at the hotel at 13.40 and our room wasn't ready which was fine as it was before the check in time. Went back to the reception des..."
"Would have liked wholemeal bread for breakfast Hot buffet needed to be refreshed..."
"Absolutely lovely grounds, really good hotel, but utterly outstanding customer service. Will definitely stay again when visiting the near-by..."
About the hotel
Hunton Park is set in 22 acres of beautiful rural Hertfordshire parkland, combining the historic beauty of its Queen Anne-style architecture with modern comforts and facilities. This charming and elegant house is near Watford and conveniently close to London, just off the M25 and M1 motorways, and easily accessible from Heathrow Airport. St Albans, Whipsnade and Woburn Abbey are all within easy reach.
Whether you are staying at the hotel for business or for a holiday, the facilities are a great way to relax after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Accommodation is located in a separate Annex
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/12/2011 to 17/12/2011 - Please note that the restaurant will be unavailable on the following days; 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th and 17th December. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for just 1 x night whilst attending a concert at Wembley.
Check In was quick and simple. Very pleasant staff. Breakfast was very good. The room was very comfortable with all the extras you may need. Very clean and well presented.
Harry Potter is next door!
The hotel was in a lovely setting and conveniently close to Warner Bros studios.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.