- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Had to find a bolt hole from daughters party. Bromley Court Hotel was surprisingly enjoyable. Efficient, professional staff. Friendly, every..."
"Lovely room, excellent shower, spotless, plenty of parking, nice grounds and decent value for money compared to everything else locally...."
"The room was newly refurbished and very modern and comfortable. However, it was rather too compact as was the en suite shower room! No room..."
"I've stayed at this hotel before and so as I was in the area thought I'd stay there again as last time I thought it an excellent establishme..."
"The room served its role, I asked for a wake up call and never got it. Staff pleasant and food OK. It's handy if you need a night or two awa..."
About the hotel
The Bromley Court Hotel is located in a quiet residential area on Bromley Hill with beautiful views of London from its landscaped gardens. The Hotel’s Garden Restaurant overlooks the garden. All of the en suite bedrooms are air conditioned (as well as the public areas), offer free Wi-Fi connection and give access to the gymnasium and steam room only.
The Bromley Court Hotel has 85 parking spaces, free for hotel residents. Just one and a half miles from the centre of Bromley, its bars, restaurants, the Glades shopping Centre and train station. Bromley South Railway Station offers regular fast trains to London’s Victoria Station in less than 20 minutes which means that all the Central London attractions & West End theatres are within very easy reach. Direct bus route to Greenwich Village, the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and O2 Arena. For Canary Wharf, Excel Exhibition Centre and the City of London, get on the Docklands Light Railway from Lewisham (2 miles away). Croydon is 6 miles away. Strategically located, The Bromley Court Hotel is a great alternative to both central London & Croydon hotels at a reasonable budget whether on business or leisure.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Really nice break at Bromley Court Hotel
Had to find a bolt hole from daughters party.
Bromley Court Hotel was surprisingly enjoyable. Efficient, professional staff. Friendly, everyone on staff including cleaners said hello. Excellent breakfast, in fact I will go back for breakfast & the garden views. Room clean if somewhat small.
Very pleased with our stay.
Lovely room, excellent shower, spotless, plenty of parking, nice grounds and decent value for money compared to everything else locally.