- 85 guest reviews
"Very close to South Kensington Underground station which is on both the Piccadilly and District and Circle Lines. Friendly staff and nice fu..."
"I've had several single rooms, none have been as small as this. Squeeze to get into toilet, no room between shower wall and main wall where..."
"Bathroom: broken tiles, flush didn't work well. Shower good and hot water plentiful. Beds comfy, lacks power sockets. Superb area and full..."
"Room was very tired and showing signs of wear - especially the bathroom. hot water rather erratic...."
"Very convenient for the Royal Albert Hall and good value...."
About the hotel
The Feel of an English country home the pleasure of being close to London's finest museums, shopping, dining, living. Relax and enjoy yourself in a setting of timeless elegance. Named after the celebrated artist, the Gainsborough combines the attractive style of bygone days with an easy informality.
To stay here is to enjoy the London of fashionable South Kensington, Harrods, the restaurants, and antique markets, pubs and delightful backwaters of Chelsea and Knightsbridge. You're at the capital's culture too with great museums - Science, Natural History, Victoria and Albert - nearby and for music lovers, the glorious Royal Albert Hall, just minutes away.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gainsborough Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location and overall good value
Very close to South Kensington Underground station which is on both the Piccadilly and District and Circle Lines.
Friendly staff and nice furnishings. We had problems shutting a window and whilst the bed looked fancy it could have been more comfortable.
Size of room
I've had several single rooms, none have been as small as this.
Squeeze to get into toilet, no room between shower wall and main wall where washbasin was. Shoulders touched both.