This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled in the village of Dunfanaghy, at the base of Horn Head in the dramatic reaches of north Donegal, this family run hotel is noted for its warm welcome, good food and friendly atmosphere. The headlands of northwest Donegal are famous for scenic mountains, deep glens and towering sea cliffs over the Atlantic Ocean. Arnold's is the perfect base to explore this splendid part of Ireland.
Weekend activity breaks in photography, creative writing and wine tasting and week long painting holidays are available. Arnold's offers access to lake and deep-sea angling and reduced green fees on Dunfanaghy's 18 hole golf links. The stables cater for all levels of experience with beach rides and day long trails. A visit to Glenveagh National Park is a must. RAC 2 Ribbon Award.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 18 Hole , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet