- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Helpful and pleasent staff,and clean and comfortable room...some noise from lorries at night as my room was in the annexe which backs on to..."
"Well maintained hotel environment. Polite and cheerful staff...."
"Room was clean etc etc...Only problem is only one electrical socket in bedroom. Other is in entrance and very high off the ground. I see in..."
"room was fine clean and tidy also plenty of parking spaces too which was good.would stay there again..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Dartford, located close to the M25, Dartford Tunnel and the Bluewater and Lakeside shopping centres is a modern building offering accommodation in smart, well-equipped bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel at a supplement charge. The Campanile Hotel Dartford has 125 rooms with TVs, telephones, tea/coffee and work desks.
Free car parking is also available and secured with CCTV and gate. The bar at the hotel has a terrace with views over the lake, refreshments may be taken at the informal Bistro. Its cuisine is regional and family oriented with both a buffet and children's menu available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
At £60 thiis was not the cheapest available so I expected better than I got.
The rooms are now very dated and tired. The bathroom is also dated. Both are in need on major refurbishment and modernisation. The bar/breakfast room was clean and airy. The presentation and selection of food was good, the service was also good. However the quality of the cooked breakfast was poor. The sausages tasted like cardboard and were unedible. the mushrooms were cold, the fried egg was not cooked properly, the bacon was hard. It is clear that they are buying the very cheapest ingredients which is unacceptable.
Helpful and pleasent staff,and clean and comfortable room...some noise from lorries at night as my room was in the annexe which backs on to an Asda distribution centre...also there was a 'hole' in the bath !!.