- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel set in beutiful grounds just enjoyed a wonderful wedding of some dear friends..."
"This was very much a last minute booking as suffering from jet lag and couldn't face a long drive home. The hotel is easily accessible from..."
"If you are planning to meet in the hotel "lobby" area be wary of a "sundry charge" I regularly meet people in hotels as do thousands of othe..."
"The staff are exceptional and the style is inspiring if a little tired. Couldn't wish for a better start or finish to a holiday. For a short..."
"My fiancé and I stayed one night before going onto Sussex the next day. The weather was lovely, which made the hotel look very beautiful and..."
About the hotel
The Stanhill Court Hotel is set in 35 acres of woodland yet is only 10 minutes’ from Gatwick Airport. This country-manor house offers an award-winning restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. .
Awarded Most Romantic Hotel by the AA, Stanhill Court features individually furnished bedrooms, many of which have 4-poster beds. Rooms include satellite TVs and there is a room service menu available.
The hotel is built in Scottish Baronial-style and has elaborate carvings throughout the hall, open fires, a minstrel's gallery and a barrel roof with original stained glass windows.
Restaurant 1881 has 2 AA Rosettes and offers fine international cuisine. Choose from 200 wines to accompany your meal.
Beautiful countryside surrounds the hotel where wildlife, including deer, sheep and cows, roam free. The hotel is not under any flight paths.
Taxi service to Gatwick Airport is available with a local Taxi company. Please enquire at the hotel for more information and rates
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel set in beutiful grounds just enjoyed a wonderful wedding of some dear friends
This was very much a last minute booking as suffering from jet lag and couldn't face a long drive home.
The hotel is easily accessible from Gatwick yet set in lovely countryside that you hardly notice the aircraft. I booked a single room expecting it to be small but was pleasantly surprised to have a four poster bed and overlooking the countryside. The bed was very comfortable with lovely views and nice touches such as magazines in the room.