- 31 guest reviews
"Room had everything required for our nights stay. Bed was comfortable. Staff were polite and helpful. Enjoyed cooked breakfast and the Nepal..."
"This is our 2nd stay here. It is a small family run hotel with friendly staff. Yes the rooms are dated but our bed was huge & comfy. It's a..."
"Easy to book. Clean and friendly. Everything you need for a cheap and comfortable stay...."
"This was a very reasonably priced hotel. Reception was being decorated whilst I was there. Corridors are a bit tired and could do with a bit..."
"nice clean room polite service shower not working right (hot-cold-hot-cold .........) thin walls..."
About the hotel
We are a family run independent hotel and restaurant which has achieved three diamond rating from the LTB. Hotel has 24 hour reception, large car park and is located within walking distance to Boston Manor Station (underground - Piccadilly Line). There is easy access to Heathrow (15 mins) and Central London (25 mins).
Also nearby are a popular shopping centre, bars, cinemas and restaurants. We are also short distance of neighbouring towns: Brentford, Hounslow, Isleworth, Southall, Ealing and Chiswick Our competitive rates include complimentary English breakfast ( served daily between 7-9 am) and we have a wide range of room types including singles, doubles, family and deluxe suite and now all rooms have wireless internet access. Monty's Usha from the famous Monty's group of restaurants has now opened here at The Boston Manor.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing Value close to London Tube
Room had everything required for our nights stay.
Bed was comfortable. Staff were polite and helpful. Enjoyed cooked breakfast and the Nepalese |Restaurant was great. 15 minute walk to underground station and 30 minutes into centre of London. It wasn't luxurious but considering the price for bed and cooked breakfast it was excellent.
Value for money
This is our 2nd stay here.
It is a small family run hotel with friendly staff. Yes the rooms are dated but our bed was huge & comfy. It's a 10 minute walk to the tube station & the hotel has ample free parking.