- 36 guest reviews
"Excellent value accomadation. Clean, welcoming, obviously aware of customers needs when travelling Decent, easily operated shower, with good..."
"I would have liked to give Boston Manor a good review. My bed was comfortable, the staff were courteous and the full English breakfast (incl..."
"We wanted a reasonably priced place to stay overnight when in London for the FA Cup semi-final. The hotel is no-frills, eg the only toiletry..."
"Boston Manor Hotel is good value at £50 compared to other hotels in Ealing London - for example Holiday Inn Express priced @ £84, Travelodge..."
"I had a very nice time here, clean and comfortable rooms, good choice for breakfast. worth the money spent..."
About the hotel
We are a family run independent hotel and restaurant which has achieved three diamond rating from the LTB. Hotel has 24 hour reception, large car park and is located within walking distance to Boston Manor Station (underground - Piccadilly Line). There is easy access to Heathrow (15 mins) and Central London (25 mins).
Also nearby are a popular shopping centre, bars, cinemas and restaurants. We are also short distance of neighbouring towns: Brentford, Hounslow, Isleworth, Southall, Ealing and Chiswick Our competitive rates include complimentary English breakfast ( served daily between 7-9 am) and we have a wide range of room types including singles, doubles, family and deluxe suite and now all rooms have wireless internet access. Monty's Usha from the famous Monty's group of restaurants has now opened here at The Boston Manor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Exactly as hotel information described.
Excellent value accomadation.
Clean, welcoming, obviously aware of customers needs when travelling
Decent, easily operated shower, with good water pressure!!. Plus a ceiling fan as standard. Fresh cooked to order breakfast included if desired. Excellent tube link within a 5 minute walk, in a nice area to walk in. Will return.
Boston Manor Hotel
I would have liked to give Boston Manor a good review.
My bed was comfortable, the staff were courteous and the full English breakfast (included in the room rate) was excellent. But there were just too many bad points. The room was too small, the TV was too small and the bedside light didn't work. The bathroom was tiny and the (hand-held) shower didn't work properly. There wasn't even a towel rail. I was woken at 5.30 am by aircraft noise and by creaking floorboards in the room above. At £45 per night, you can't complain about the value but next time I'll probably pay a bit more and stay at a Travelodge. The hotel is not near the tube station, it's about a mile away.