- 11 guest reviews
"A great place - clean, modern, very well run with engaged, friendly and competent staff. Fine comfortable bed, good shower, good (and free)..."
"We were welcomed with helpfulness rare in London. The hotel is modern inside a lovely, Georgian town house. The room was a little cramped fo..."
"friendly and efficient staff..."
"Thanks a great stay. Although room was small because it was so well appointed it didn't feel it...."
"We were looked after by helpful friendly, smiling staff from reception to chambermaids, we will certainly stay again and recommend it to fri..."
About the hotel
21 bedroom townhouse boutique hotel, opened in July 2003. All rooms are en-suite with all glass bathrooms power shower. Air-conditioning and non-smoking throughout, flatscreen televisions and DVD players, Complimentary WI-FI internet access, 24 hour room service.
Finest cotton linen and Malin & Goetz beauty products. Located in the heart of old Chelsea close to Harrods.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Ten out of ten. Perfect.
A great place - clean, modern, very well run with engaged, friendly and competent staff.
Fine comfortable bed, good shower, good (and free) WiFi. I was able to leave my bags there after checkout while I visited museums etc, and the receptionist was well-informed about local facilities (I needed a photo-booth and she directed me to one). The price (£139) was completely fair given the hotel's location and indeed I'd have been happy enough if it had cost more. I'd certainly stay there again. A wholly positive and enjoyable experience.
Pleasant hotel centrally positioned
We were welcomed with helpfulness rare in London.
The hotel is modern inside a lovely, Georgian town house. The room was a little cramped for two but had all mod cons. We heard no traffic noise. We shall definitely return.