- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Perfectly positioned and quality hotel - straight off the tube - straight into the hotel across a delightful chic square. Arrived 8.00pm qui..."
"Excellent and much nicer than I thought it was going to be. Espresso coffee machine which my husband loved but, personally, I would have pre..."
"Excellent choice of hotel! Very central, facilities are excellent and staff fabulous. I will absolutely use this hotel again...."
"Lift not functioning, so it was difficult leaving and entering the Hotel for an elderly person. Several of the staff gave me different infor..."
"Perfect location, perfect service, perfect nights sleep!..."
About the hotel
Sloane Square Hotel is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, offering 102 beautifully designed bedrooms. Experience understated elegance, with personal and attentive service. London’s top attractions are easily reached by London Underground just across the square or by taxi from the rank opposite the hotel entrance.
Within 100 metres, Duke of York Square has boutique shops, al-fresco dining and the world-famous Saatchi Gallery. Take a stroll along the Kings Road or Sloane Street to Knightsbridge for many of the most famous luxury brands including Harrods and Harvey Nichols. For business or pleasure, you will find Sloane Square Hotel the ideal base – a Chelsea home from home. Their team will make your stay a memorable one. Sloane Square Hotel also offers the award-winning Cote Brasserie which is open daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a first floor Café & Bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Games Console , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
I thought the room rate for single traveller was extortionate.
Lovely hotel in great position but not worth the amount .Next time will stay in University ladies club.would stay if with husband but not as solo traveller
Renew Danish Passport Weekend
Perfectly positioned and quality hotel - straight off the tube - straight into the hotel across a delightful chic square.
Arrived 8.00pm quick wash out into the Kings road. Marvellous, all we needed nice bars, nice eateries and good atmosphere especially on The Duke of York Square. Next day we wandered up Sloan Street to the Danish Embassy through Chic Boutiques to renew a passport - in out 20 minutes spent the rest of the day being gentile tourists. Perfect. Hotel brilliant let us leave our trolly dollies there all day. a wonderful weekend - thanks