- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Great stay at a lovely hotel in a perfect location! Got a free room upgrade and breakfast thrown in for free. Highly recommend...."
"The room was fresh, high quality finishes and seemed as though we were the first guests in a new wing. Tv was great, good espresso machine,..."
"Decent hotel, clean and tidy, tasteful decor. Nice place to stay outside of central London...."
"We stayed at this hotel for a few night and were pleasantly surprised at what a lovely hotel it was. Very clean and nicely decorated. The st..."
"I needed a local hotel for my sister and niece to stay in Putney. I had driven past the Lodge on many occasions and from the outside it alwa..."
About the hotel
A HIDDEN OASIS IN SOUTH WEST LONDON The Lodge Hotel is a boutique haven, which over the past 40 years has grown from a 9 bedroom guesthouse, to encompass 77 bedrooms, a delectable restaurant and bar: Hide & Seed, a quintessential library and numerous spaces for eating, drinking, meetings and events. OUR UNIQUE BUILDING Encompassing two grand Victorian mansions and former coaching stables, completely renovated in 2010, with a state of the art wing launched in September 2015, we’ve blended the best of the original features and enhanced the hotel with contemporary additions and luxurious design touches.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay at a lovely hotel in a perfect location.
Got a free room upgrade and breakfast thrown in for free. Highly recommend.
Great hotel - but stay ruined by noisy plant!
The room was fresh, high quality finishes and seemed as though we were the first guests in a new wing.
Tv was great, good espresso machine, comfortable linen. The stay was spoiled by recurring noisy plant which sounded like a washing machine on fast spin, which reverberated around the room all night on and off. We reported to the night porter who said there was nothing running... But it was loud and disruptive. I would stay again, but in a different part of the building. It really was very good apart from the noisy plant!
Dear Mr Davies,
Thank you for your review, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
I have asked maintenance to look into the mentioned noise - I'm sure we can
get this sorted as soon as possible.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
We hope to see you again.
The Lodge Hotel