- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"Well what a location, center of Greenwich in such a beautiful historic building. would definitely return. was good value for money when you..."
"Much better than other local hotels of the same alleged star rating. Quiet at night and close to all the Greenwich attractions...."
"Large modern room, excellent bed, no outside noise...."
"We have stayed here several times before, this room was the smallest we have had, disappointing! The bath, with shower over, was very deep a..."
"Enjoyed our stay, nice big room big enough for our travel cot. Excellent location and parking facilities, only £5 for 24 hours. Staff very n..."
About the hotel
Steeped in naval history, this remarkably beautiful building is situated on the prestigious World Heritage site at Greenwich. Devonport House is impeccable in its grandeur and offers accommodation that is comfortable and reasonably priced benefiting from free internet access throughout the building. Devonport House offers excellent conferencing, training and meeting facilities with state of the art equipment and an experienced and dedicated team.
Within walking distance of the Cutty Sark, traditional weekend market, the famous Observatory and Maritime Museum and close to local train and tube stations, Devonport House is the ideal location for all your leisure and business needs. Visit London approved Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
couldnt get any closer
Well what a location, center of Greenwich in such a beautiful historic building.
would definitely return. was good value for money when you consider where you are. short train or river boat into the center of London, though Greenwich had plenty on offer for me.
Much better than other local hotels of the same alleged star rating.
Quiet at night and close to all the Greenwich attractions.