- 2 guest reviews
"Would definitely stay here again and recommend to any friends. It says 5 star and it lives up to it...."
"I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone interested in a superior service...."
About the hotel
The Milestone Hotel is consistently rated London's most outstanding boutique hotel. This intimate five-star hotel offers award-winning warmth and elegance in the heart of London, perfectly placed for Knightsbridge and The Royal Albert Hall with Hyde Park on your doorstep and with easy access to the West End. Historic Victorian grandeur overlooking Kensington Palace in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Every room is uniquely decorated with luxurious fabrics and furnishings, and comes fully equipped for the needs of the modern traveller. Individually designed, each air-conditioned room offers a romantic elegance, a 24-hour butler service, and modern technology. The luxurious rooms include free wi-fi, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a work desk, seating area, and a mini-bar. Exceptional personal service has established the hotel as a firm favourite with returning guests, with award winning dining options that cater for every culinary desire and a bar that provides the perfect rendezvous for friends or colleagues while in London. A range of traditional food is served in the onsite Cheneston's Restaurant. Dishes are prepared using locally sourced and organic produce wherever possible and the chefs encourage individual requests.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Simply a fantastic hotel. The staff were friendly and professional,nothing was too much trouble.
Would definitely stay here again and recommend to any friends.
It says 5 star and it lives up to it.
Very cosy hotel and exceedingly fabulous service
I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone interested in a superior service.