- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Very grown up hotel very clean rooms are of high standard as well as room service and cater staff always happy to help even if it's things l..."
"Found this hotel by accident on late rooms, and reading previous comments thought I would give it a try. So glad that I did what a lovely qu..."
"I read the reviews and wasn't disappointed. Exceptional customer service, very helpful and considered all your needs, eg still or sparkling..."
"We only stayed one night but I would recommend this hotel in a heart beat. From the minute you walk through the door you are made to feel ve..."
"Comfy bed and good breakfast. Unfortunately there was a strong smell of drains from the bathroom. It was very obvious so it should have been..."
About the hotel
Boasting elegant rooms with cosy bathrobes, soft Egyptian linen and luxury toiletries, this 4-star boutique hotel is set in quiet and leafy Little Venice, just 5 minutes’ walk from Paddington Rail Station. Rooms at The Colonnade each feature sumptuous décor where guests can relax. Luxury bathrobes and slippers provided.
The Colonnade has been designed to give you the feel of a private luxury London residence with the service of a lavish hotel. So shut the door, slip off your shoes, and relax. Your room is your space, your time, your oasis. A wide range of breakfasts are available each morning, including full English breakfasts, American-style pancakes, a variety of eggs, or a continental selection. Warwick Avenue Tube Station is just 2 minutes’ walk away from The Colonnade and Lords Cricket Ground can be reached in 20 minutes on foot. Just a 4-minute walk, the idyllic Regents Canal has a puppet theatre, a floating art gallery and a variety of restaurants.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Very grown up hotel very clean rooms are of high standard as well as room service and cater staff always happy to help even if it's things like the tube bus times and taxi service very nice hotel would definitely recommend
A gem of a hotel
Found this hotel by accident on late rooms, and reading previous comments thought I would give it a try.
So glad that I did what a lovely quaint hotel. Excellent staff very helpful and friendly and a lovely warm feel to the hotel. I arrived as they were finishing the Xmas decorations and it felt like home. Warm mince pies and mulled wine on arrival. Overall an excellent hotel, would highly recommend if you dont mind being slightly out of town.