- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"Fantastic elegantly clean accommodation with a few nice little extra touches...."
"Nice place, friendly staff...."
"Quiet and spacious room. Excellent service from check in staff with useful travel advice given. Disappointing breakfast service although we..."
"Great hotel great accommodation and good value for money I will definitely recommend..."
"I stayed last minute and only had a small single room but it was very clean, modern and comfortable. Staff extremely helpful and great loca..."
About the hotel
The Hallmark Aerodrome Hotel Croydon has completed an extensive refurbishment and now offers outstanding accommodation, fine food & wine, FREE car parking, FREE WiFi and the very best in service. Choose from 110 beautifully designed bedrooms each with LCD TV and Freeview, tea & coffee making facilities and a modern en-suite bathroom. For your convenience room service is available 24 hours and there is a laundry service and hairdryer provided for all.
Hotel residents can also avail of FREE passes for a local health club within 10 minutes walk of the hotel. Enjoy a workout, fitness class or swim at LA Fitness. There is a relaxing lounge bar where you can enjoy a wide selection of hot and cold drinks alongside light meals and snacks. On a sunny day the hotel’s private garden and patio provide a wonderful outdoor area to unwind with friends and family. Breakfast, lunch and evening meals are available in the hotel’s main restaurant. Hallmark Croydon has a convenient location within close proximity of the bustling town centre for shopping and nightlife, the M25 and East Croydon for easy access to central London. East Croydon station offers a 16 minute service to both Central London and Gatwick Airport. The hotel is the perfect base for both business and leisure guests visiting the area.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note we reserve the right to charge a transaction fee of 3.5% of the total amount due on payments made by American Express. Please note that this hotel only accepts guide dogs as pets. The LateRooms.com rates for Hallmark Croydon (formerly Aerodrome Hotel) in London Croydon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Dirty, small room, however staff were quick to rectify problems.
On being allocated our room we asked if it was one of the modernised ones.
Two members of staff at first were not sure, then assured us it was. On entering the room it was clear it had not only not been refurbed, but also not cleaned for a number of weeks. Thick dust coated everything. We also realised we had been allocated the smallest room on the floor, which happened to be an ajoining room. You couldn't swing a cat in there. My husband struggled to navigate the space as he is particially sighted so he decided to complain. We were upgarded to a large accessable room without any fuss, which suited us and my husbands needs much better, but was still lacking in the cleanliness department. All in all, we have stayed in much better quality 4* hotels so it's doubtful we'd book in here again.
We arrived about 10pm, check in was quick and easy, went to our room, I was unpacking, noticed the glass top on the bedside cabinet had sticky mess, also very dusty, wiped it with a tissue which was quite dirty, toilet had limescale marks in it, all the tops in the room were dirty, I dont usually complain but was not going to pay nearly £300 to stay in a dirty room, we were moved to a suite, which was impressive on first sight, the tops had been wiped with a damp cloth which left marks on the glass, the grout in the bathroom was mouldy on the floor and in the shower cubicle, the floor didnt look like it had been hoovered, as it was nearly midnight we were too tired to complain, then when I got into bed I could see a tissue under the sofa.We informed reception the next morning and were told it would be dealt with, it wasnt and the floor was not hoovered the whole 3 days of our stay .The Kettle and the tray it was on were dirty too.