- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"Stayed in the hotel overnight as a wedding guest. Found all the staff very friendly, polite and professional...."
"I really enjoyed staying at this hotel as I felt like that staff when out of their way to ensure that I had a relaxing night. Would definite..."
"Stayed one night at Hallmark Croydon. Staff were lovely. Room was clean and nice would definitely stay there again...."
"I got a good price booking it 5 days in advance! Plenty of parking, nice comfortable bed. Decent selection at breakfast...."
"Lovely stay, bed was comfort and the room was a good size. We had a refurbished room and it was good value for money...."
About the hotel
The former Aerodrome hotel has a well loved heritage in Surrey being originally built in 1928 to serve the airport. It has a stunning contemporary lobby relaxing lounge bar and Brasserie as well as fully equipped meeting and conference facilities. Checkin to one of 110 bedrooms then indulge in a glass of fine wine and a delicious meal in the comfortable Brasserie.
Whatever your taste we are sure to offer something for everyone. Hallmark Hotel Croydon also offers a wide selection of rooms including the stylish Amy Johnson Suite . The 5 function rooms are well equipped and can cater for up to 170 delegates.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note we reserve the right to charge a transaction fee of 3.5% of the total amount due on payments made by American Express. Please note that this hotel only accepts guide dogs as pets. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in the hotel overnight as a wedding guest.
Found all the staff very friendly, polite and professional.
Really good hotel
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel as I felt like that staff when out of their way to ensure that I had a relaxing night.
Would definitely stay here again, staff were friendly and the room was very clean. Definitely worth the money. Thank you