- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"The room was spotless when we arrived but not cleaned throughout our stay. The reception were helpful and friendly...."
"I stayed one night for business. Easy to locate hotel and parking good, right outside. Local amenities good with TGI Fridays and Pizza Hut a..."
"This hotel has improved from the last time I visited this hotel..."
"My stay at Hallmark hotel in Croydon with perfectly pleasant. The staff are always friendly and helpful, and do their best to make your stay..."
"I was very pleased to find this hotel with a fscinating history which is documented in photographs and text on walls throughout the hotel. V..."
About the hotel
The former Aerodrome hotel has a well loved heritage in Surrey being originally built in 1928 to serve the airport. It has a stunning contemporary lobby relaxing lounge bar and Brasserie as well as fully equipped meeting and conference facilities. Checkin to one of 110 bedrooms then indulge in a glass of fine wine and a delicious meal in the comfortable Brasserie.
Whatever your taste we are sure to offer something for everyone. Hallmark Hotel Croydon also offers a wide selection of rooms including the stylish Amy Johnson Suite . The 5 function rooms are well equipped and can cater for up to 170 delegates.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note we reserve the right to charge a transaction fee of 3.5% of the total amount due on payments made by American Express. Please note that this hotel only accepts guide dogs as pets. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Sadly wouldn't recommend
We arrived at 2pm (check in time) where the receptionist told me I had 3 bookings.
and then asked to spell my name very slowly 3 times. When she finally located my one booking she said she would let us know when the room was ready. Finally at 3.20 after sitting in reception for this hour and 20 mins, our room was available. We were on the 4th floor which wouldn't normally be a problem but the lift wasn't working and my partner has a lifelong very painful back injury and found the stairs quite difficult. The room was adequate although very small and incredibly lacking of air (the window opened 2 inches). The sink failed to empty but apart from that the bathroom was fine. We popped out in the afternoon and on our return could not park in the hotel car park as there was a party being held and the car park was full. All in all, not a good experience.
The room was spotless when we arrived but not cleaned throughout our stay.
The reception were helpful and friendly.