- 32 guest reviews
"Great location as a base for business for a couple of days. Comfy room if not huge, but clean. Basic but good breakfast. Good value for mone..."
"Really don't know what folk wants for £80 including breakfast for two. A short walk from the Royal Parks and a tube station. Sure it had jus..."
"Lovely cosy hotel. Convenient for a short stay. Access able to all attractions nearby..."
"Booked the Bryon Hotel as we were planning on taking a few days in London especially Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. The location (only a 3..."
"We had a very special experience at Byron, enjoying one of our favourite parts of London in a new and exciting way. Upon arriving we were gr..."
About the hotel
The Byron Hotel is ideally situated for visitors to Central London Queensborough Terrace W2, be it business or pleasure. The hotel is located just 200 yards from Hyde Park, ten minutes' walk to world famous Oxford Street and Marble Arch. Knightsbridge and Kensington are also within close proximity to the hotel.
The hotel is in a quiet thoroughfare and nearby underground stations are Bayswater and Queensway which connects to 135 destinations in London. It provides modern standards of comfort in traditional surroundings which recapture some of the charm and elegance of Victorian England. The Byron brings the atmosphere of a country house hotel into the city. The Byron offers 45 rooms each with an en suite shower/bath, air conditioning, television, hairdryer and wireless internet connectivity. The hotel also offers comfortable sitting rooms, a lift to all floors, 24 hour porter and office facilities.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
One of the worst experiences of my frequent travel life!
From arrival it was clear this hotel didn't come even close to it's LR profile
When the inevitable problem occurred the staff neither knew nor cared how to resolve it
Great location as a base for business for a couple of days.
Comfy room if not huge, but clean. Basic but good breakfast. Good value for money. Would stay again.