- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Room was small but clean and well-equipped. The location of my room was subject to a lot of noise both from a family in the next room but al..."
"Brief stay for business, hotel was clean and comfortable, my only gripe is that it was noisy outside my room, both inside the hotel and outs..."
"We stayed 1 night whilst seeing a show, for the money this was good value. Room was compact but very modern and good condition, especially t..."
"Being closer to Pimlico than Victoria made it more than convenient for Tate Britain. An ideal place to go as a single female traveller, the..."
"Clean, safe, great location. Will return...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Sidney Hotel London-Victoria, your address in London since 1980. The Sidney Hotel is ideally situated for access to all of London, with the added advantage of being within minutes of Victoria Tube/Train (Gatwick Express) and Coach Station(s) and Pimlico Tube Station. Recently renovated, the Sidney Hotel has added many new services&features including a Business Centre, fully equipped meetings/conferences facilities and FREE high speed broadband internet (wired&wireless) throughout the hotel to name a few.
To welcoming you, Bar Dada introduces Happy Hours in its cosy environment where you can enjoy your drinks at happy prices. The Hotel Brasserie serves a FREE Continental breakfast everyday from 7:00am till 9:30am. Formed from the amalgamation of five, six storey townhouses, this elegant grade II listed Victorian structure is a favourite haunt of tourists from both home and abroad and a preferred base for business men and women with reasonably priced accommodation which ensures that many guests return on a regular basis. ******* Since 01/07/2007 it is against the law to smoke in these premises and there is a £150. 00 penalty charge applicable.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/01/2014 to 01/09/2014 - The property will under go renovation works during this period where guests may experience some noise or light disturbances. The LateRooms.com rates for Sidney Hotel London Victoria in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Conveniently located but I will look elsewhere for my monthly London stay
Room was small but clean and well-equipped.
The location of my room was subject to a lot of noise both from a family in the next room but also because it was ground floor and located next to a thoroughfare which people used allowing a door to slam. It calmed down by late evening. The hotel was ideally located for me. However after a day of travel and a full day meeting, I just wanted to eat in and was disappointed to find that its dining facility only provided breakfast.
Brief stay for business, hotel was clean and comfortable, my only gripe is that it was noisy outside my room, both inside the hotel and outside and so did not get a good night's sleep.
This is likely due to the position of the room I was in though.