- 45 guest reviews
"Nice hotel. Good value for money. Room clean and pleasant, very good breakfast...."
"A couple of small lighting faults and fan in bathroom not working Otherwise a thoroughly enjoyable visit Staff very friendly and a fantastic..."
"It is a nice hotel but could do with a lick of paint and a makeover. I don't feel it is worth the money, but assume it is the price it is be..."
"Stayed only one night for Wembly event. Room and bathroom were small but adequate. Towels and bed linen fresh and clean. Great breakfast. On..."
"The rooms were what you would expect for £79 a night but they were clean and the bed was comfortable. They had a nice little bar in the hote..."
About the hotel
After recently completing a multi million pound refurbishment we have now received an outstanding AA 3 Star Grade. Brimming with old world character, the Tudor Lodge Hotel is ideally located on the north western outskirts of London. The sympathetic conversion of an important farmhouse dating back to the 16th century has preserved a warm charm that is enhanced and complemented by a welcome and standard of service of which we are justly proud.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2010 to 02/01/2020 - Please note the restaurant is closed in the Evenings Mon to Sun. No breakfast served on New Years day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
Good value for money. Room clean and pleasant, very good breakfast.
A couple of small lighting faults and fan in bathroom not working Otherwise a thoroughly enjoyable visit Staff very friendly and a fantastically freshly cooked breakfast.