"Get what you pay for. Flexible, clean, generally good...."
"Excellent value. Very helpful staff..."
"The room was adequate with TV and bathroom and bed. The one bonus of this hotel was that WiFi worked properly but that's because it's only a..."
"The room was a tripple. 3 single beds in the room, nothing else. Tiny bathroom, probably more suited to a contortionist than an average 30 y..."
About the hotel
This budget hotel is 400 metres from Finsbury Park Tube Station and a 15-minute walk from The Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal F. C. It offers en suite rooms and a large secured car park.
Rooms at the Central Park Hotel are decorated in light colours and feature TVs. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the hotel and in all apartments. Each morning the Central serves continental breakfasts. Guests have access to the hotel at all times as it has a 24-hour reception. The nearby Tube is on the Victoria and Piccadilly lines, with Kings Cross Station just 2 stops away. Buses run regularly from outside of the hotel to Leicester Square, and take around 20 minutes.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please be aware that payment will be taken on check in . If the credit card holder will not be present on check in, you will need to contact hotel direct to arrange a credit card authorisation form The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
not up to standerd rooms.room 506
Room was not refurbished and had not been for some time, window where toilet and shower was with no curtain so full view from car park in to bathroom.
very noise on landings and noise coming from radiator (air trapped). woken up on 2 occasions at 430am and could'nt go back to sleep with noise. No tea or coffee facilities and told this was due to it being a triple room ??. and to top it off was walking back to hotel and had to view a girl with man having intercourse on the wall outside hotel.
Central Park Hotel
Get what you pay for.
Flexible, clean, generally good.