This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cross Keys Inn is known as one of the oldest buildings in Bedford with plenty of character. It is ideally situated in the centre of Bedford, making it the ideal place for all travellers. It is also within walking distance of Bedfords well known attractions i.
e. The Great River Ouse, being one of Bedfords main attractions (River festival)The museum, The aspects leisure centre and the main shopping centre at your feet. Cross Keys Inn is also within short walking distance to the train/bus station with direct lines to London, Luton, Brighton. Each room is installed with smart TV's which enables access to Facebook, Netflix etc. All rooms have been refurbished and newly decorated recently completed March 2014. Including a pre selected breakfast menu. We also offer a vibrant music led pub below with a friendly atmosphere.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet