- 9 guest reviews
"quite small rooms but good..."
"Mine was an excellent value experience - I have stayed in a few places around the Hampstead area and this is the best so far in terms of cos..."
"This was a nice, modern hotel. The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Definitely would visit again...."
"The room the smallest I've experienced - but didn'tcreally matter. Good duveys and bed, clean and nice shower. It's perfect located in the m..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Haverstock Hotel, Hampstead, a lovingly restored public house formerly known as The Haverstock Arms, providing very modern, boutique accommodation. The minimalistic hotel is situated on Haverstock Hill between Belsize Park and Camden Town providing unrivalled access to what London has to offer, yet set within the relaxing surroundings, restaurants and bars of Hampstead. Not only are we ideally placed for you to explore all of London on our doorstep, Hampstead Village has a wealth of attractions including Hampstead Heath, Hampstead Theatre and upmarket boutiques.
You will be spoilt for choice with London’s fabulous bars and restaurants’ providing the finest dining London has to offer. We have 19 Bedrooms each with Sky on Flat Screen TV’s, Air Conditioning and all the luxuries you would expect in a London Boutique Hotel. Our staff are on hand 24 hours a day and each booking includes continental breakfast and use of Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
quite small rooms but good
Two night stay - first night was my worst night ever in a hotel - complained about noise from those in room above me however made little difference.
Also heard complaints my second night but thankfully not from me!. Shame really as it was a trendy smart little hotel - it was other 'residents' that spoilt the experience and the staffs' inability to deal with the disturbances.