- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"A convent place to stay and catch public transport into London without the travel and parking worries. Handy to both rail and bus services...."
"Clean and comfortable value for money accommodation..."
"Quiet and clean, friendly and helpful staff. Good value...."
"Friendly helpful cheery staff. Room clean and bed very comfortable had a great nights sleep...."
"The hotel was nice enough, nothing special, what you would expect from a travelodge. One wall in the room had a large dent in it and the fan..."
About the hotel
Our London Enfield hotel is conveniently located near King George's Reservoir, Jubilee Park and Bush Hill Park, which offer the perfect opportunity for refreshing walks and the chance to relax in lovely surroundings. Enfield's a dream for nature lovers, with the spectacular Myddelton House Gardens, together with the glorious Trent Park and Capel Manor Gardens, each just a short journey away. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can enjoy breakfast from 7am or join us later with breakfast now extended until 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served 8am until 12 noon. Due to the roadside location of this hotel, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/10/2015 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Enfield Travelodge Review
A convent place to stay and catch public transport into London without the travel and parking worries.
Handy to both rail and bus services. The room was comfortable and clean and the restaurant supplied excellent food.
Travelodge London Enfield
It was a great experience,staffs were friendly.