- 18 guest reviews
"This was a perfect find for me, though might not suit everyone. Just off Euston Road and close to main line rail stations, this was a great..."
"I didn't need the kitchenette but it looked fine for a short stay I just had a brew before leaving. Perfectly adequate and reasonable cost f..."
"I've stayed in these apartments twice before, and would use them again. So close to St. Pancras and tube and buses, and within walking dista..."
"Basically a bedsit but clean and tidy and well appointed. Perfectly suitable for 1, or 2 at a squeeze. Excellent location...."
"I stayed in a 'studio' for five nights and would not recommend it for the following reasons: The staff were not very friendly not helpful; t..."
About the hotel
Studios2Let Serviced Apartments provides hundreds of flats to rent in London, ideally placed for those who work and want to live near the centre of the Capital. With a huge range in size, shape and price we can cater to your specific needs and give you a convenient, clean and comfortable base in the city. Enjoy the comfort in finding a flat to rent in London with us, we offer high standard apartments with wooden floors and flat screen TVs available in most properties.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
What a find, I will be back
This was a perfect find for me, though might not suit everyone.
Just off Euston Road and close to main line rail stations, this was a great self contained studio apartment costing far less than high street chains of "hotels" just round the corner. Check in was effortless, staff were great. Apartment was on the lower ground floor through a few narrow corridors with several steps (which might not suit everyone). Small, clean and functional shower room with quite powerful shower (always gets my vote) plus toiletries and clean towels. Studio had very comfortable double bed, a small kitchenette with two ring hob, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, sink, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils. The wardrobe contained a safe and a small folded table and two chairs, ideal for me to do some work in the evening sitting by the window, in the light from the road. And a TV and loads of sockets for charging phones, laptops etc. Free wifi too. I will definitely use this again.
One night stay for evening meeting
I didn't need the kitchenette but it looked fine for a short stay I just had a brew before leaving.
Perfectly adequate and reasonable cost for London very handy KX station, pretty street. Good cafe for brekky on Sandwich St.