- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We had a small double room on ground floor but it was all that we needed for one night. Bonus was a powerful shower...."
"Everything was just right and clean...."
"The hotel was just a stones throw from Kings Cross/St Pancras train stations and just off a main bus route, therefore making getting about s..."
"A great value little hotel for a short stay. It was clean and although the room was compact it had a comfortable double bed, en suite and ev..."
"The hotel is a stone's throw from King's Cross, so is really handy for travel in, out and around London. The rooms are reasonably small, but..."
About the hotel
Angus hotel is situated within 100 meters of Kings Cross St. Pancras rail and underground station in a central area of London, and less than 500 meters from several local restaurants. This 5-story hotel was refurbished in 2013 to provide the comfort expected by the modern day guest.
It offers friendly service to budget travelers and business travelers alike, and can accommodate long and short stays for business or pleasure. Free high speed wireless Internet access is available in the whole hotel and metered street parking is available nearby. No pets are allowed at this hotel, but service animals are welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal for short stay in London
We had a small double room on ground floor but it was all that we needed for one night.
Bonus was a powerful shower.
Everything was just right and clean.