This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located amidst this ancient splendour is Mansingh Palace named after Rajput Emperor Sawai Mansingh, a very close associate of Mughal Emperor Akbar, where the essentially India hospitality reaches out to envelope you come stay at Mansingh Palace and experience Agra.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet