- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night over the weekend in a double room. Service was brilliant, the room was clean and large and the bed was super comfy. The..."
"The hotel reception was welcoming and we were given an excellent room, very spacious and clean. Lots of hot water and comfy beds, we would d..."
"We made a last-minute decision to stay in London for an event and SO Park ticked all the boxes. The accommodation surpassed our expectations..."
"I often feel when staying in hotels that if the owners were to spend one night in each of the rooms they would be able to pick up on things..."
"Excellent customer service. Great location..."
About the hotel
Discover this most exquisite of Battersea with The So Group's Newest Hotel to collection, “The So Park”. A stunning boutique 4-star property perfectly located for every visit. The So Park offers spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds and junior suite’s which are above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London.
Guest can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchenette, HD TV, private bathroom with separate bath or walk in shower facilities and complimentary tea/coffee replenished on daily basis. A secure underground car park is available for guests at a cost of £15/day. The So Park enjoys a prime location in Central London's Battersea, close to Battersea Park and adjacent to Albert Bridge. From The So Park there is an easy access to Clapham Junction Underground Station, Pimlico Underground Station and other nearby stations including Queenstown Road Station and Battersea Park Station. For access to many of the city’s greatest attractions such as Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello Market and Buckingham Palace, the hotel is situated within the major bus routes which services all these areas and many more.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for one night over the weekend in a double room.
Service was brilliant, the room was clean and large and the bed was super comfy. The bathroom was clean and well presented, and the hotel was within walking distance from bus and underground links - all round a fantastic experience staying here.
New Years Eve n London
The hotel reception was welcoming and we were given an excellent room, very spacious and clean.
Lots of hot water and comfy beds, we would definitely stay again. The heating system was not switched on correctly, one phone call and 5 minutes later the man came and fixed it for us. The location was excellent really close to cafes and shops the Italian restaurant nearby had excellent home made food. The pub called Magic Garden was a 6 minute walk away and served the best Bloody Marys we have ever tasted. We will definitely be staying there again.