- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"I often feel when staying in hotels that if the owners were to spend one night in each of the rooms they would be able to pick up on things..."
"Excellent customer service. Great location..."
"Conveniently-placed with easy access to Victoria Station by bus for trains, tube or more buses to see sights of London. Easy to find, comfor..."
"Excellent location for Battersea Park, bit of a trek from the nearest tube but the walk is only 30 minutes...."
"This hotel is in a nice location, close to central London. Wifi was good and parking was available. Rooms were ok and no breakfast was provi..."
About the hotel
Discover this most exquisite of Battersea with The So Group's Newest Hotel to collection, “The So Park”. A stunning boutique 4-star property perfectly located for every visit. The So Park offers spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds and junior suite’s which are above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London.
Guest can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchenette, HD TV, private bathroom with separate bath or walk in shower facilities and complimentary tea/coffee replenished on daily basis. A secure underground car park is available for guests at a cost of £15/day. The So Park enjoys a prime location in Central London's Battersea, close to Battersea Park and adjacent to Albert Bridge. From The So Park there is an easy access to Clapham Junction Underground Station, Pimlico Underground Station and other nearby stations including Queenstown Road Station and Battersea Park Station. For access to many of the city’s greatest attractions such as Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello Market and Buckingham Palace, the hotel is situated within the major bus routes which services all these areas and many more.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Attention to detail
I often feel when staying in hotels that if the owners were to spend one night in each of the rooms they would be able to pick up on things that 'The Hotel Inspector' would have noticed.
e,g, the wires that were trailing from the TV looked ugly, the lopsided look of the reading lamp in the lounge section and the poor quality of one of the hand towels (holes were evident). This was a great shame as otherwise it was an excellent place to stay with a very good pub opposite and places for breakfast just down the road
Excellent customer service.