- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Searched for accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children for a 2 night stay, this was the 2nd cheapest but offered a 1 bed apartment rather th..."
"Me and my girlfriend recently went to london for the weekend for a treat for her finishing her degree and to celebrate her 21st. I picked th..."
"This was a nice clean hotel but I think was a little overpriced at £96.00 for a single room, with continental breakfast and an extra £10 per..."
"A smart small hotel with an excellent secure car park within easy reach of the lights off the west end. Would certainly book again...."
"It was my first time in London! For what we paid for the night I didn't think it would be all that, but it was fantastic! The food was great..."
About the hotel
The New London Carlton is a luxury apartahotel located in the heart of central London, providing corporate and individual visitors with a more spacious and carefree alternative to Hotels. The apartments offer a relaxed residence, a home away from home, but with all the facilities of a hotel. The Apartments come with a fitted kitchen, living room and en-suites.
All bedrooms offer free WiFi, coffee making facilities, hair dryers and flat screen TV's with digital channels.
The New London Carlton is located close to the open spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park as well as the shopping and entertainment facilities of the West End.
Its location also offers easy access to the Eurostar services to Paris and Brussles, Heathrow Express and a direct link to the city and Canary Wharf via the Jubilee line. The New London Carlton is only a 5 minute walk from Maida Vale underground station.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/02/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Please note pre-authorization payment (1st night stay) will be taken at the time of booking. Payment will be taken at check-in The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Searched for accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children for a 2 night stay, this was the 2nd cheapest but offered a 1 bed apartment rather than a room but my expectations werent that high to be honest.
Well as it turned out the room was very comfortable indeed, a large bedroom, large sitting area / bedroom with suitable sofa bed, small kitchen and bathroom. Nicely fitted and clean it was excellent value, added to the fact of secure onsite parking made the stay trouble free. If I had any criticism and I am being picky here but the shower was fine once in but due to how the door folded did make it awkward to get in and out of and breakfast was a bit dull. Adequate though. All in all it was great value for the accommodation and location and would highly recommend.
Really not good as LateRooms did not contact me to explain no hot water in hotel.
Accommodation basic, had to ask for cutlery in the small kitchen, had to ask for extra quilt as cold.
Cleaners very helpful. Unfortunately not a particularly good stay as when arrived the boiler in the hotel was not working so given discount for the room as no hot water.