- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We always go to the restaurant for a romantic meal if in the city and when there was a reasonable price room, we booked it as I saw the deco..."
"We have stayed here 4 or 5 times before. We keep going back when we stay in London mainly because the staff are always friendly and helpful...."
"Main staff contact was with reception who were very friendly and helpful Interiors were modern and seemed very clean Room was a reasonable s..."
"this hotel is very clean and modern, the only problem is it dose not have an alcohol licence, there are plenty of places nearby that you can..."
"Although the room was new and modern it was let down by cleanliness. There was dust on the dressing table and quite amount of dark hairs on..."
About the hotel
The Westbridge Hotel is located few minutes away from the Olympic Park in Stratford and 5 minutes away from Stratford International railway station with convenient transport links throughout UK and Europe (Eurostar). With an easy access to ExCel Exhibition Centre, Canary Wharf and O2 Arena it is a perfect location both for business and leisure. The biggest shopping centre in Europe -Westfield Stratford City is located 5 minutes walking distance away.
Offsite parking space is available next to the hotel. The 4 star Westbridge Hotel exudes all the luxury and comfort you would expect from a modern 4 star hotel situated in a Grade II listed building There are 80 rooms with free WIFI internet access, individually controlled air conditioning and private bathrooms with walk in showers, luxury amenities and a hairdryer, LED TVs, phone, small fridge, safe, iron, and tea and coffee making facilities. Our Restaurant is open from 7am to 10pm offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Westbridge Hotel also has a state of the art gym, furnished with all the latest fitness equipment; guest exclusive Lounge and Courtyard. And it’s all just 15 minutes away from ExCel London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Love the decor, modern and clean. Receptionists are very nice and polite.
We always go to the restaurant for a romantic meal if in the city and when there was a reasonable price room, we booked it as I saw the decor (chairs) was vintage but modern at the same time that I wanted to see the rooms too.
And our room was lovely. I slept very well. Bed and pillows was so comfy. High tech gadget where you can control the lights, air con from your tele. Shower head was modern and nice too. The receptionists was very friendly and helpful. The night receptionist was the same. No nuisance guests, we seem to be all considerate. I will stay here again if I get the same affordable price.
Great service from friendly staff
We have stayed here 4 or 5 times before.
We keep going back when we stay in London mainly because the staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are spotless and the free wifi actually works.