- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Very clean and handily-situated accommodation, nice to have cooked breakfast included in the price...."
"Very welcoming, great rooms. Very clean . Would recommend and would stay here again...."
"Really impressed with the quality of service and individual attention. It's not a five-star hotel, but clean and well-equipped and homely, w..."
"On booking the Balmoral we were told we had a twin room when getting into the room we had a family room which didnt bother us the room was a..."
About the hotel
Family run Bed and Breakfast Hotel, that is reputable for it's cleanliness, safety, comfort, generous English breakfast at reasonable prices. 90% of the rooms have private shower and wc. All rooms have satellite tv, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and convenient
Very clean and handily-situated accommodation, nice to have cooked breakfast included in the price.
Mr & Mrs Welsh. Stoke on Trent
Very welcoming, great rooms.
Very clean . Would recommend and would stay here again.