- 34 guest reviews
"Very homely place with every thing you need , in a tradesman and this was the perfect place for my stay..."
"My partner and I stayed with our 7 year old daughter in a family room overlooking the river. Riverside is easy to find, great value for mone..."
"Not a bad experience décor a little dated, paradise for a fisherman with lakes on door step, plenty of tea, coffee nibbles in room topped up..."
"The place is a little tired and dated, but I enjoyed my stay - rooms are spacious, comfy, great to have a fridge in your room, brekkie stuff..."
"Needed Sat nav to find, and was pleasantly surprised, Friendly greeting by young man who advised us where to eat later and directed us to ou..."
About the hotel
The Riverside Hotel is a family run hotel situated in a tranquil location a few miles from Heathrow airport. West Drayton British Rail Mainline station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the hotel and provides links to the London Underground as well as routes to the West Country, Royal Windsor, Reading and Wales. London Paddington station is just 20 minutes travel time providing easy access to all London's attractions including Buckingham Palace and The Houses of Parliament to name but a few.
We have 21 En-suite bedrooms with flat screen LCD televisions and tea and coffee making facilities. The majority of our rooms contain two single beds, we also have a limited number of family rooms containing three single beds or a combination of double and single beds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fishing , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Very homely place with every thing you need , in a tradesman and this was the perfect place for my stay
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
My partner and I stayed with our 7 year old daughter in a family room overlooking the river.
Riverside is easy to find, great value for money and convenient to get into the centre of London, our daughter was able to walk to the local train station approx 10 min away. It takes roughly 30 mins train journey to London Paddington which then gives you access to the underground. It was also approximately 30 mins away from Lego land and not too far away from Thorpe park.
The hotel room is a little dated but adequate for a few days, it was relaxing and tranquil to watch the butterflies, dragon flies and King fishers on the river after being consumed by the hustle and bustle of London life during the day.
Cereal, croissants, yoghurts, milk, biscuits, tea and coffee making facilities are in the room, there is also a fridge. Local shops/take away/pubs are 2 mins away.
I previously stayed at Riverside during the Olympic Games in 2012 and I wouldn't hesitate going back.