- 51 guest reviews
"Needed Sat nav to find, and was pleasantly surprised, Friendly greeting by young man who advised us where to eat later and directed us to ou..."
"Person. Very good...."
"Don't let you the approach to the hotel put you off. Once there rooms are excellent, big for families and have a good selection for a quick..."
"Nice little hotel out of the way, but also 5 mins away from local shops and places to eat, didn't realise it was a continental breakfast but..."
"Difficult to find as no signs informing about the hotel. However the area is perfect for country retreat - fishing ponds, rivers and canals..."
About the hotel
The Riverside Hotel is a family run hotel situated in a tranquil location a few miles from Heathrow airport. West Drayton British Rail Mainline station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the hotel and provides links to the London Underground as well as routes to the West Country, Royal Windsor, Reading and Wales. London Paddington station is just 20 minutes travel time providing easy access to all London's attractions including Buckingham Palace and The Houses of Parliament to name but a few.
We have 21 En-suite bedrooms with flat screen LCD televisions and tea and coffee making facilities. The majority of our rooms contain two single beds, we also have a limited number of family rooms containing three single beds or a combination of double and single beds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant accommodation tucked away
Needed Sat nav to find, and was pleasantly surprised, Friendly greeting by young man who advised us where to eat later and directed us to our room.
We were in Rm 3 which was a self contained ground floor accommodation, beds were single and comfy, another blanket would have been handy as it was a bit chilly , but had a good night sleep, and the shower worked well.