- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Quick night away from the kids, comfortable, great service, staff lovely and nice Spa to boot!!..."
"Fantastic hotel and grounds with very helpful and friendly staff... Thoroughly enjoyed it!!..."
"I love this hotel and the spa is fantastic - service is exemplary and the setting is great - a very relaxing hotel. However the food in AGs..."
"The most friendliest hotel I have been to In A long time. relaxed yet professional from the moment you arrive Beds and pillows that are li..."
"This was booked as a birthday present and did not disappoint. Stunning surroundings and fantastic facilities. Hospitality faultless, as was..."
About the hotel
The boutique, 5-star Alexander House and Utopia Spa is just 6 miles from Gatwick and close to M25 junction 6 and M23 junction 10. It offers luxurious rooms with full use of the award-winning spa facilities, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary parking and a choice of restaurants and vibrant bars. Set in a country house surrounded by 120 acres of parkland, rooms at Alexander House feature large beds and marble bathrooms, many with Victorian baths, double showers or over-sized baths for 2.
Rooms also include designer toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. The Utopia Spa has plunge pools, a yoga studio and a wide range of beauty treatments available. There is also a gym, fitness suite and tennis courts. The AG's 3-Rosette restaurant offers fine dining whilst the Reflections Restaurant overlooks the courtyard and has its own champagne bar. There are terraces for Al fresco dining and various luxurious lounges.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
If you book through a 'discounted website' they give you the worst rooms.
Even if the hotel was not busy. No air-con and broken fan in room. 5* properties should have shaving mirror in room.
The ambience is very nice, and certainly somewhere I would visit again, however in terms of value for money I think in hindsight that i paid for the setting rather than the room which was very small and lacking in quality, there was no iron in the room when questioned they said there was, when they realised there error they finally delivered a broken iron, I just gave up.The staff were very nice however attention to detail let this area down slightly being served more than one course at the same time, and forgetting to carry out requests.
Please don't let this spoil your visit but when I spend £400 for a single night I want it perfect.