- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Really surprised how good these self contained flats are. Very modern & well equipped with amazing air-con! Great for a airport stopover or..."
"Pleasant staff and brilliant rooms...."
"Excellent location next to train station. 20mins to Paddington...."
"Reception staff extremely helpful and friendly Room very clean Bed linen and towels although clean were about worn and grey Asked for twin..."
About the hotel
Staycity Serviced Apartments London Heathrow offer modern and spacious accommodation in a convenient location ideal for sightseeing and enjoying all the attractions that Heathrow and central London have to offer. Staycity Serviced Apartments London Heathrow provide a smart alternative to hotel accommodation offering outstanding value for money. The 144 brand new studios (sleep up to 2 persons), one bedroom apartments (sleep up to 4) and two bedroom apartments (sleep up to 6) all offer a choice of double and twin bed options to suit your needs.
These apartments offer an ideal base for both the business and leisure traveller alike and ideal for individuals and groups of any size. Each one and two bedroom apartment features a fully-equipped kitchen perfect for cooking your favorite meals as well as a spacious lounge & dining area ideal for entertaining guests or relaxing after a busy day. Enjoy your favourite film in front of a flatscreen TV with Freeview and stay connected to the world with our complimentary Wi-Fi. Combine that with 24 hour reception, weekly maid service, on-site secure car parking (subject to availability and extra fees) and access to a nearby state-of-the-art Fitness Centre and swimming pool (charges apply) and you get the best of both worlds whether you are staying for one night or a few months. Conveniently situated near Heathrow International Airport and with easy access to Central London, Staycity Serviced Apartments London Heathrow truly offer a home away from home. The apartments are located in High Point Village, less than a minute walk from Hayes & Harlington train station. There you can get on the Heathrow Connect train which will take you to the Airport in 6 minutes and to London Paddington in just 17 minutes. They are also located just a short drive away from Legoland, Windsor Castle and Stockley Business Park. Please contact the Staycity directly for any parking enquiries as spaces are limited and height restrictions apply.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - A refundable deposit will be required at check-in & fully refunded providing the apartment has been left without damage and there is no breach of any terms and conditions for the stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Great place for a stopover or longer
Really surprised how good these self contained flats are.
Very modern & well equipped with amazing air-con. Great for a airport stopover or great value as a base for a London visit if you don't mind a pretty long tube ride into town.
Pleasant staff and brilliant rooms.