- 38 guest reviews
"Good clean room recently refurbished, comfy bed. Very good breakfast. Quiet area although only short walk to Bayswater tube station, places..."
"Professional, well maintained hotel in a good location...."
"A decent stay, definitely coming back!..."
"The price we paid, the view we had, the location were quite superb. Cheaper than a Travelodge and breakfast! If we were charged £80-£110 we..."
About the hotel
Bayswater Inn Hotel is a 3 Star London Hotel. This popular hotel is located in a quiet residential square in Central London. The hotel offers 139 guest rooms, all of which have private en-suite facilities.
This basic and quiet London hotel offers good-value comfort a short walk from Bayswater Tube station. There are shops and places to eat nearby, and Bayswater Inn is convenient for Portobello Road Market and shopping at Knightsbridge. The hotel is ideally situated for those visitors to London looking to enjoy the sights and delights of Central London. The hotel is close to Kensington gardens and within easy reach of Marble Arch, Portobello Road antiques market, Madame Tussauds, and London’s West End. Paddington Station, with the Heathrow Express, is 10 minutes away
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
58% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean room recently refurbished, comfy bed.
Very good breakfast. Quiet area although only short walk to Bayswater tube station, places to eat and shops. Perfect for our short break requirements.