- 21 guest reviews
"Right in the heart of Covent Garden. Great bar, superb breakfast, friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again !!..."
"I was looking for good quality budget accommodation and was pleased with this. I will look at Belushi's at Covent Garden the next time...."
"Appearances are deceptive! From the exterior Belushi's looks just like another London pub, yet the room itself was very clean and modern wit..."
"When I arrived, I went straight to the bar on ground level to check in. The barman was very nice, who then took me to the room. Luckily I wa..."
"Smack bang in the middle of Covent Garden and within walking distance to the local theatres, as they already stated. The room was clean, nic..."
About the hotel
If you want to stay in the centre of London then you cannot beat our selection of four luxury apartment style hotel rooms. They are within easy walking distance of city centre underground stations and taxi ranks. Covent Garden tube station is only a few minutes walk away.
The apartments are located above a trendy urban‐ite bar and boast private kitchens, en‐suite bathrooms and a location that simply cannot be beaten. Free Wifi is available in the rooms. When you stay here you are less than twenty minutes from anywhere in Zone One.
The apartments are close to a good selection of attractions such as the London Transport Museum where, among other things, you can help generate a vision of urban living fifty years from now. Big Ben and the London Eye are just over a mile away.
The Covent Garden Markets are also a must ‐ especially The Apple Market, which recruits the best UK craft producers. Stall holders purvey products made exclusively in Britain and you can shop for ceramics, jewelery, gifts and more, with time in between to enjoy the licensed entertainers, pulling in the crowds on the cobbles.
Photo identification is required for check in. Accepted forms are a valid passport, national ID card or UK drivers licence.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/04/2016 to 24/05/2024 - Photo identification is required for check in. Accepted forms are a valid passport, national ID card or UK drivers licence. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Roasting hot, and detached loo
Very well located clean and tidy room.
However it wasn't clear when booked that the bathroom
Was separate from the bedroom, and the room was uncomfortably hot with no air conditioning and very little cooling from the window. Considering this I think it was pretty overpriced.
Covent Garden Sauna
No air con made this an uncomfortable nights stay.
Can't fault price, needs to review its facilities