- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"The room was very clean, and had everything as promised in the advert. My only suggestion would be for a stronger coffee in the selection pr..."
"Excellent staff, loved the area. so close to seeing the best of london! hyde park is just on the door step will definitely come again...."
"There are a lot of hotels in this great location offering the same level of accommodation. What sets the Radnor apart is the cleanliness whi..."
"The hotel was clean as was the room. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside to this hotel was the breakfast. Wait..."
"Good location, good breakfast..."
About the hotel
The Hyde Park Radnor Hotel is based in Paddington west London, and is within walking distance from Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Oxford Street. The Royal Albert Hall is just 15-20 minutes walk across the Hyde Park. Closest underground station is Paddington, only 4-5 minutes walk away.
Most major tourist attractions are just minutes away by bus or tube. Lift to all floors. Luggage may be deposited at reception for early arrivals and also for late departures.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value
The room was very clean, and had everything as promised in the advert.
My only suggestion would be for a stronger coffee in the selection provided in the room. But, this is a personal thing, as I like strong coffee. I had to leave early, so missed out on the breakfast, so I cannot comment on that. The location was great, and very convenient. The staff I met where all friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a good quality room at a fair price.
Excellent staff, loved the area.
so close to seeing the best of london. hyde park is just on the door step will definitely come again.