This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Outside the apartment. • Located in the heart of Whitechapel and conveniently positioned for Whitechapel Tube (two stops to Liverpool Street station or a few more stops to the heart of London and the West End). Shadwell DLR station is 10 minutes walk giving quick access to Canary Wharf.
• Set in a peaceful, gated development with 24 hour security and concierge. The apartment looks on to the courtyard with mature trees giving a peaceful calm atmosphere. • The apartment was once a school from the Victorian era - stylishly converted in to luxury contemporary apartments elegantly mixing old with new. Original features such as steel beams, brick wall and large sash windows are inside. • Within minutes walk you have some famous London markets such as Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Petticoat Lane and Columbia Flower Market. The trendy bars and excellent restaurants of Brick Lane, Shoreditch and Spitalfields are close by. • There is a large Sainsburys Supermarket within 5-10 minutes walk and hundreds of restaurants, shops, bars, pubs and cafes on the Whitechapel High Street a couple of minutes away. Inside the apartment. • The beautiful fitted kitchen in the open plan living area has fridge/freezer, cooker/hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher. All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans are provided, as are towels and bed linen. There is complimentary tea, coffee and sugar. • A 44 inch plasma TV with CD/DVD and free view channels. There is high speed broadband (wireless or wired) available (chargeable). • The dining table can seat 6 people. • Venetian blinds on the west elevation are all electronically operated. BEDROOM LAYOUTS: • There is a large mezzanine first floor bedroom which can sleep up to 4 people (2 in a beautiful solid maple super king size bed and 2 in twin the other side of a shoulder high partition). • There is a walk in wardrobe with plenty of space for clothes/luggage and an en suite bathroom with luxury Grohe shower/bath. The whole upper floor dramatically overlooks the living space. • Downstairs there is an additional bedroom with double bed and further bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet