This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This guest house is located 400 metres from the Twing station of the Hasliberg-Wasserwendi cable car, next to the ski slope. It offers panoramic views and free garage parking. Each room has a washbasin, a work desk and a balcony offering panoramic views of the Bernese Alps and Lake Brienz.
Towels and Wi-Fi internet access are available. On every floor there is a shared bathroom with a tub. Traditional Swiss specialities and international cuisine are served in the panorama restaurant of the Ferienhaus Wasserwendi, featuring a garden terrace. The Waikiki bar is open on Fridays and Saturday evenings during winter season. There is also a children's playground, table tennis and tabletop football and a storage room for skis and bikes. The bus stop is in front of the Ferienhaus Wasserwendi. There is a baby bed, this must be reserved in advance and be confirmed by the House. Baby cot is free of charge. Extra bed for children up to 16 years will cost CHF 15. -per night. From September 1th 2015 on, breakfast will be exclusive. Adults pay 18 CHF, children (6-15 years) pay 12 CHF and small children (2-6 years) pay 9 CHF.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Lift to all floors
- Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Restaurant und Ferienhaus Wasserwendi in Wasserwendi is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet