- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"I booked the twin room suite for one night, and everything about my stay was superb. Very pleasant welcome, and the room was large with a fa..."
"Location and quality of accommodation good but no air conditioning so an uncomfortable night as heavy traffic was so noisy we were unable to..."
"Really nice would definatley stay again x..."
"Receptionist was very helpful and efficient. Room was a reasonable size and very clean. We did not eat on site but were happy with the room...."
"The real jewel of this place is the faboulous American breakfast you can get in the morning...."
About the hotel
We believe that your stay with us should be special, whatever the occasion and is only 4. 6 miles from Sevenoaks. So as you would expect from 7 Hotel, our rooms with bath or shower are anything but basic.
Free Wi-Fi and parking is available at a close by location. All rooms contain handmade beds and include tea and coffee making facilities. All 26 rooms have been lovingly designed and decorated by a team of highly skilled professionals. Every piece of furniture has been custom designed, for both style and for comfort.
For those with a technological mind, all our rooms contain Flat Screen TV’s with a range of terrestrial and digital channels and there is Wi-Fi broadband access throughout. In the morning, why not pick up your newspaper from outside your door, settle down with a mug of coffee before coming downstairs to the 7 Diner for a breakfast you won’t forget! Or for those of you in a rush, why not book your “breakfast to go” and get on the road early!
Our Diner offers the best in local and regional produce. Delicious chargrilled steaks, Burgers, Salads, Chicken, Gumbos and ribs and for desert? Irresistible smoothies and desserts will be freshly made in our immaculate open kitchen - adding a dash of Chef’s flair for your entertainment! Our Diner has been exclusively styled and designed to reflect that great era of 1950’s American Diners and the heyday of 1960’s Great Britain!
We offer a range of rooms; singles, doubles and twin rooms. Plus our extremely popular family rooms and new Loft suite which sleeps up to three people. Please note all our rooms are non-smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
I booked the twin room suite for one night, and everything about my stay was superb.
Very pleasant welcome, and the room was large with a fantastic bathroom. Check-in and out was easy, and the reception were very accommodating. Would happily stay here again.
Location and quality of accommodation good but no air conditioning so an uncomfortable night as heavy traffic was so noisy we were unable to sleep.