- 3 guest reviews
"Room clean staff friendly and breakfast one of the best have had in a hotel for a long time...."
"We cannot recommend this hotel enough, the staff was always polite and helpful, the location fantastic and the cleanliness and the food outs..."
"The rooms are not huge, but neither are they poky, and they are very well appointed and spotless. Service is exemplary, and the food is very..."
About the hotel
Number Four at Stow is a family own and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The Hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms (all with air conditioning) and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. In Cutler’s at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce.
A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available throughout.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room clean staff friendly and breakfast one of the best have had in a hotel for
a long time.
We cannot recommend this hotel enough, the staff was always polite and helpful, the location fantastic and the cleanliness and the food outstanding.
Nothing was too much trouble and you really felt welcomed by all the staff. Staying here made our honeymoon complete. Oh and one last thing the beds were soooo comfy we would like to buy the same for our home, if we had to find a criticism it would be we don't know where to buy them from :) ha ha, other than that suburb all round, thank you to each and every one of the staff there for making our stay so special.