- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"This was my 3rd stay for a conference at the Novotel up the road whose rates are mad; rooms not a bad size; bathroom small but very clean; r..."
"I had no complaints at all about the hotel. It is five minutes from Hammersmith station; within a few minutes of arriving I was in my room w..."
"Nice hotel near to Hammersmith Apollo. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Room was a little warm but very comfortable...."
"It fitted the bill for us very well indeed, we were visiting the Apollo, the Adria is in walking distance..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Adria Hotel; a clean, comfortable and affordable hotel ideally situated in the heart of Hammersmith, West London. Just several minutes away from local transport services, Adria is within close proximity of some of London's main attractions and is easily accessible from London's main airports. Our regularly refurbished, family run hotel ensures that each of our en-suite rooms provides modern amenities such as Freeview TV, an Electronic Safe, a Hairdryer, Tea and Coffee facilities, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
A warm welcome awaits you with friendly and attentive staff doing their absolute most to offer a superior service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Its a good deal for that part of London
This was my 3rd stay for a conference at the Novotel up the road whose rates are mad; rooms not a bad size; bathroom small but very clean; reception very helpful.
This hotel sadly will not work if you have mobility issues as lots of steps and narrow staircases. Breakfast was not included and you need to pay cash but the food was not bad, looked nice and freshly cooked hot food. They do charge a supplement for paying by credit card
Great value for money
I had no complaints at all about the hotel.
It is five minutes from Hammersmith station; within a few minutes of arriving I was in my room which was clean and quiet with free wi-fi. Breakfast enabled me to hit the ground running in the morning. Great value for money.