- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very comfortable and good value for money by London standards..."
"Although I had difficulty in initially finding Sat Nav took me to the wrong area. A local gave me directions. Good parking, I also went for..."
"On driving along Manor Road, looking for the hotel, we were having misgivings, in fact we thought the hotel was one of the buildings set bac..."
"My friend & I needed a 1 night stay near Croyden/Penge for a family occasion, I looked at options in the area & found The Dukes Head, it loo..."
"Clean, well-appointed room, the hotel has a great deal of character and atmosphere. On-site parking, wi-fi & tea-making facilities in the ro..."
About the hotel
The Duke's Head Hotel combines the charms of a traditional Victorian pub with all the modern facilities of a Young's Hotel. Our cosy bars offer great beers and delicious food in a traditional British pub setting overlooking Wallington Green. You will always find our staff eager to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable With 24 en-suite bedrooms, free parking and excellent conferencing facilities for up to 40 people, all within short distance of the M25, Croydon and Sutton, the Duke's Head Hotel is ideally located for major routes in and out of London, and only a few minutes walk from Wallington station with regular links to London Victoria.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable and good value for money by London standards
Dukes Head Hotel Highly presentable in a Town area.
Although I had difficulty in initially finding Sat Nav took me to the wrong area.
A local gave me directions. Good parking, I also went for a small jog down the local park area. Restaurant is an integral part of the Hotel. Rooms are a high standard.