- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"The staff were excellent, the hotel neat and modern. The room was good value but the constant noise from incoming cars collecting and droppi..."
"The room was beautiful, the bed and pillows extremely comfortable and the bathroom was an absolute joy, a real treat. On arrival I was greet..."
"Really enjoyed our stay at the hotel...."
"Had high hopes for this hotel reading previous reviews but was left feeling very disappointed Room badly planned a lot of wasted space, ext..."
About the hotel
Located on the riverfront in bustling Battersea, Hotel Rafayel, is London’s most luxurious 5*eco-friendly boutique hotel. Minutes from Sloane Square, the Kings Road and Knightsbridge, Hotel Rafayel also boasts 65 designer ‘smart’ rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, Crystal bar and Banyan on the Thames restaurant with river views, spa, techno-gym and resistance pool, Nirvana lounge event space, boardroom, library, florist, MyChelle`s baketique. Hotel Rafayel provides complimentary drop-off service to Clapham Junction and Clapham Common.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, neat and tidy...just far too noisy!
The staff were excellent, the hotel neat and modern.
The room was good value but the constant noise from incoming cars collecting and dropping people off throughout the night was less than ideal. Certainly not the best nights sleep!
Beautiful room, let down by lacklustre customer service and a very poor and overpriced breakfast
The room was beautiful, the bed and pillows extremely comfortable and the bathroom was an absolute joy, a real treat.
On arrival I was greeted pleasantly. but not really welcomed; the staff did not offer a welcoming smile as I arrived and I initally wasn't sure I'd even found the reception (I had). Once I'd checked in, I wasn't told where breakfast was served - I had to ask. The next morning I went to eat breakfast as I'd pre-booked it with LateRooms, but the restaurant staff were not expecting me, so I spent 10 minutes sorting that out. When I eventually ate breakfast, the selection for the continental breakfast was very poor indeed - I was bitterly disappointed, especially given the price. In the end, I paid £9.95 for half a pot of team (the teapot had not been filled all the way up) and a dry, pre-made waffle. It was only after picking up the waffle that I realised there was no maple syrup to go with it. There was a jar of nutella, but no spoon provided. I also had to go back to my table to get my side plate to hold my waffle. If I stayed here again I would avoid the restaurant entirely.