- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay at the hotel...."
"Had high hopes for this hotel reading previous reviews but was left feeling very disappointed Room badly planned a lot of wasted space, ext..."
"We loved everything about the hotel. Rooms were fantastic and very clean. Spa area very relaxing. Location was great with bus stop right out..."
"Booked a room and got upgraded to an apartment, fabulous. Great location for the office, gorgeous view of the Thames. Staff very friendly an..."
About the hotel
Located on the riverfront in bustling Battersea, Hotel Rafayel, is London’s most luxurious 5*eco-friendly boutique hotel. Minutes from Sloane Square, the Kings Road and Knightsbridge, Hotel Rafayel also boasts 65 designer ‘smart’ rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, Crystal bar and Banyan on the Thames restaurant with river views, spa, techno-gym and resistance pool, Nirvana lounge event space, boardroom, library, florist, MyChelle`s baketique. Hotel Rafayel provides complimentary drop-off service to Clapham Junction and Clapham Common.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa
Me and my partner have stayed a few times and up until Saturday it has been pleasant..when we arrived the shower was dirty and wet.We then decided to have lunch at the restaurant and the waitress left our drinks on the counter for 20 minutes until we decided to pick them up ourselves...food was delicious as always.The service has been terrible and we won't be staying again,as we would expect 5 star service at a 5 star hotel which we didn't feel met its standards.