- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Worth the 5*, everything was catered for including transport to Clapham and back..."
"Everything about the hotel was as expected - check in was quick and simple, valet parking was provided as was assistance with bagage. The ro..."
"This place is not hard to get to just use an Uber. Reception is nice, so many cool pieces to look at. Easy access to room. I expected more i..."
"Lovely hotel Lovely room Lovely jacuzzi in the Emperor Suite Lovely people Loved the whole experience, personal touches and most important..."
"Quality and calm..."
About the hotel
Located on the riverfront in bustling Battersea, Hotel Rafayel is London's most luxurious 5*eco-friendly boutique hotel. The hotel boasts 65 designer 'smart' rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, the Crystal bar and Banyan on the Thames restaurant with full river views, a spa complete with techno-gym and resistance pool, Nirvana lounge event space, boardroom, library and roof terrace. Hotel Rafayel provides complimentary drop-off and pick-up service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common station.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For safety and security purposes the Hotel has the right to take a deposit of £50 per night on top of the room rate with a debit/credit card upon guest arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Worth the 5*, everything was catered for including transport to Clapham and back
Everything about the hotel was as expected - check in was quick and simple, valet parking was provided as was assistance with bagage.
The room was excellent, a great size, room service was quick and the food was hot and very tasty. Very large and comfortable bed, great views of the River Thames. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and it was fun watching the helicopter land on the pad outside.